Weekend Tidbits


My weekend has been filled with happiness. Spending time at home with my family is my favourite thing in the world. Yesterday I played with fabrics and tied them onto chairs with bows.



Last night we had some friends over for dinner. It was cold so we lit the fire. I arranged fresh Lillies and leaves from our garden on our coffee table and I lit lots of candles. Candles and flowers make me so happy.


Not only did I arrange flowers from our garden in our house, I cooked roast chicken and used fresh rosemary and tomatoes from our garden. I bundled up a little parcel of rosemary and tomatoes for my friends to take home with them. They absolutely loved it.




This morning I have been sitting in our lounge room with the paper and my bubba listening to my music. The boys are about to have a swim as it's so gorgeous and sunny...still too cold for me though.


Can you believe I just spotted this gladioli flower which has popped up smack bang in the middle of our baron block. We obviously have very fertile soil here.



I collected more November Lillies from my friend Phoebe Stephens yesterday. I am obsessed with them at the moment.




Spring really is starting to shine through today. The blue skies are stunning as is my Jacaranda tree which is just starting to flower...




I'm off to enjoy the rest of this glorious sunny Spring day.
xo
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive