Movie :: Dinner for Schmucks

I forgot to blog about the movie Dinner for Schmucks the other week, but Matt and I watched it at the local discount theater in town and were pleasantly surprised that it wasn't half bad - we were desperate to watch something. It was actually pretty cute. Well, anyone that knew me as a child knows that I have a weird obsession with mice (and birds!). I really like them. Sorry if that is nerdy or weird, but I do! Anywho... I had no idea that there were going to be so many mice in this film! The character that Steve Carell plays is skilled in taxidermy and specifically, he stuffs mice and outfits them and builds entire scenes around them. I just love it! Sooo amazing and cute... you have to watch to understand. :D They are really impressive:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive