Wags 'n Whiskers - Merry and Bright


Happy Friday!! WOOHOO! It's time for a new challenge from Wags 'n Whiskers, and this week it's from the awesomely talented Debs! The challenge is "Merry and Bright" (Christmas). I chose to use the beautiful stamp called Snuzzle Love. She's colored with Copic markers and then cut out with Nestabilities. The poinsettia is from a Spellbinders die.



Cardstock is Bazzill,  and DP is Nitwit Collections. Of course I used some May Arts silk ribbon for the bow (altered the color to match the green paper with my Copics), and  I also machine stitched around all the panels. The tag was cut using my Cricut Expression and the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and more cartridge.  Please be sure to stop by the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog to play along with the challenge, and please visit all my amazing Diva sisters to see their fabulous creations!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive