cupcakeMAG: home edition

By Casi Densmore-Koon, Editor

As promised to you yesterday - I wanted to bring you inside my home to show you a little something I worked on over the weekend. It took hardly any cash & only a few hours and well, some inspiration from Courtney Dial of Pizzazzerie - like I stated yesterday, I can thank her for everything! 

I decided - for the first time - yes, the first time - that I would go all out and decorate my table for Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving -- spice things up a bit! So I set out to Michael's and Ross - because in my shopping center they are neighbors. Here is what I came back with - a mess right?


Michaels: Felt placemats, pumpkins, candles, napkin rings, glass cases, spray paint and leaf garland
Ross: Table runner, cloth napkins & gold placemats

First things first. I spray painted the little pumpkins with metallic gold spray paint and separated them into two vases. LOVE it! This is a great idea for any holiday! 


I moved onto another easy step - placing candy corn in the bottom of two smaller vases and topped it off with a bright orange candle.


I started to really pull everything together by placing the table runner in the center, gathered up the gold place mats and placed them under the leaf felt place mats along with the napkins and napkin rings. 
It finally started coming together!




Can you tell -- I am a little bit proud as this was the first time I really decorated and had the time to do something more than just a tablecloth. Thanks Courtney for being such a FABulous inspiration! 


HAPPY FALL! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive