Delightful Challenges - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Welcome friends! Sure hope you're having a fabulous week! It's time for a new challenge from Delightful Challenges, and this week our challenge is "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". Wendy is offering up a fantastic prize of her entire DVD collection for this weeks challenge!!! For my card this week, I'm using the adorable image called Christmas Bells Charlie from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. He's colored with Copic markers and then cut out and popped up on circle Nestabilities.

I received a Scor-Buddy from the fabulous Diana Crick at Magnolia-licious, and I was able to make this gate-fold card in the blink of an eye! LOVE it!! Thanks so much, Diana! I used Glossy Accents on the bell, and also added some Fun Flock to the trim on Charlie's hat. Isn't he just too cute??!! Cardstock is Bazzill and PP is from Nitwits. The ribbon is May Arts silk ribbon and I also used som Kaiser flat backed pearls from Stamp and Create. Please be sure and visit Delightful Challenges to check out the rest of the DT projects. And don't forget our sister DT for Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive