Posh Shasta's Beauty Product Of The Week!

By Shasta Moczulski, Fashion & Beauty Director


Hi friends! Every week I bring you a product that I really believe in, tried myself and use regularly. I believe that if I am going to put my recommendation behind a product, I better believe in it and boy do I believe in this week’s product!


This “Cooling Eye Brightener” from Anastasia, Beverly Hills is phenomenal, it helps brighten my puffy tired eyes and the caffeine in it helps tremendously with my under eye puffiness. My favorite things about this product are the cooling effect and the very slight shimmer that brightens my eyes.


Here is info about this faboosh product from Anastasia.net:

Infused with caffeine and white tea to help tone, soften and de-puff around the eye area, especially after tweezing. Features Anastasia’s exclusive antioxidant-rich Balkan Botanical® Infusion and a light cooling effect, which help to soothe and refresh tired skin. Subtle reflective pigments trick the light helping to perk up eye area.



My Make Up For Ever “Lift Concealer” is used underneath the Anastasia “Cooling Eye Brightener”. Do you use either of these products? If not, what is your favorite concealer and/or eye brightener?


We love our readers, LIKE us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive