SMS ~ Cashew Brittle with a Little Espresso Ice Cream


Crazy weekend so my Cashew Brittle chosen by Stephanie of Ice Cream Before Dinner for Sweet Melissa Sundays is going to be rather speedy. So not my style =). Thank you Stephanie for hosting and the choice. My first try at brittle of any type and I was surprised at how quick this candy is put together.

I have oodles left over and now kind of wished I only made half a batch . . . but the cashew brittle is definitely tasty. I bought my cashews in the bulk section so I can buy exactly what I needed.
I also made up a batch of Espresso with a Twist Ice Cream. The twist is the lemon sugar syrup added into the cream at the end. For the recipe, either go to Stephanie's blog or buy Melissa's cookbook. Check out the other Fab SMS baker's brittle by clicking here.
GUTSY GOURMET IS POSTING SHORTLY, see you soon, Shandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive