Wags 'n Whiskers - Halloween project


Happy Friday! It's time for a new challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers , and this challenge comes to us from the fabulous and extremely talented Jeanette!  She's asking us to make a Halloween card or project using a Wags 'n Whiskers image. Awesome challenge, Jeanette! You really made me think about this one! I decided on using the adorable stamp called Buddy's Balloon. I just used my Copic multiliner and drew a jack-o-lantern face on the balloon and put them on a tombstone shaped card I made using my  Expression, Gypsy, and Mini Monsters cartridge. The ghost is from a set from Nitwit Collections. Please be sure and visit Wags 'n Whiskers to be blown away by the fabulous cards by my Diva sisters! They ROCKED this challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive