Tori and Joe at Rosecliff in Newport, Part Two

Posted by Mariah, Photos by Mariah and Trish:

As promised, we made it to Rosecliff... and we managed to get there a little ahead of everyone else so we could snap around the grounds. Highlights of the evening for me? Certainly the ballroom all decked out in pinks and grey. Ooooh... the candy bar too! I spied that while I was outside taking some blue light photos. I saw the candy bar through the window and ran right in to make sure I could get some candy ... I mean photos.... while no one was looking. Best reception moment though? Definitely Tori's dad's toast. He gave her a stuffed puppy (a toy she had carried everywhere as a little girl) I think he must have been saving it for a long while to bust out someday at her wedding. We all cried!






























Gown: Pronovias
Hair: Sydney's Hair Salon
Makeup: Lisa Dean of Bobbi Brown
Venue: Rosecliff
Caterer: Blackstone
Cake: Jim Kennedy/ Confections
Florist: Stoneblossom
Entertainment: Steve Anthony Band
Linens: Rentals Unlimited

Tori and Joe, Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding photos. We know how important the photographs are to you! The wedding was fabulous and we truly had a FUN time! xoxo Mariah & Trish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive