Peggy Loves Vintage - A collection of cuties


Happy hump day everyone! I don't know about you, but I sure am looking forward to the weekend! Todays card features an adorable kitty bearing a basket of goodies! I just think she's make about he purrfect card for anything, don't you? She's available from Peggy Loves Vintage on the Collection of Cuties cd.  She just screamed blue gingham to me, so I just couldn't help it!   There's so many things I love about all these fabulous vintage images, like how you can do the cutest cards literally in minutes. This card was unbelievably easy to put together!


I printed her off onto X-Press It blending card and cut her out with Nestabilities. The paper is from Pink Petticoat, and the cardstock is Bazzill. the flower are some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added a bow made with May Arts silk ribbon and some punched borders and leaves courstesy of Martha Stewart, and this card is done! EASY PEASY!  Please be sure and check out all the fabulous CD's and vintage images available right now over at Peggy Loves Vintage! She's got the most awesome Santa's too. It's time to get working on those Christmas cards! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive