Now You're Cookin' Magnolia-licious blog hop!


Happy Monday and welcome to the "Now you're cookin'" Magnolia-licious blog hop! If you arrived here from the lovely and talented Mindy, then you're in the right place. If not, please start at the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog so you don't miss out on anything! This month, we're all giving you a yummy recipe card/project of something that we enjoy making during the fall/winter. My choice is to give you a recipe for a Dark Chocolate Cream pie!!! If I don't make this pie every Thanksgiving, I would never hear the end of it from my family! LOL! It's so rich and creamy and delicious! I hope you try it and let me know what you think. The recipe is not my own, it came from a cook book written by Rick Rodgers, called Thanksgiving 101. I've gotten a number of good recipes out of that book and would highly recommend it to anyone. I always figure if I can get one or two good recipes out of a cook book, then I'm happy.


For my recipe card, I used several Magnolia images, the first one being this adorable Tilda, #386 Kitchen Tilda from the A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Collection at Magnolia-licious. I also used #516 Rolling Pin (on the inside, sorry - couldn't get a good pic), and the big label on the front with Tilda is also a Magnolia image but I can't find it right now. Please just ask Diana about it if you're interested. The stamps are colored with Copic markers and then cut out for placement on the card. Tilda is popped up for dimension. If you have a collection of Magnolia recipe cards (or want to start one) and would like to have this one to add to your collection, please just say so in a comment. If there's more than one person, I"ll just do a random draw for it. Here's the recipe for your enjoyment. Just click on the pic to make it bigger. Sorry it's a little blurry toward the bottom. The pic was taken at an odd angle.


Now if you would like to win some goodies, please just leave me a comment on this post  before 11:59 PM Pacific time on Friday, Oct 22nd. One entry per person please, and I will ship anywhere. Now it's time to head on over to see what kind of deliciousness that the lovely and  talented Patti Jo has cooked up for you! Thanks so much for hopping along with us today! Hope to see you back again soon! Hug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive