My Weekend Ponderings

Loving check on check on tartan on tartan right now...


I never tire of seeing images of her....


It's great and it's our first Australian online design mag...



My little begonias which I arranged yesterday...


I spent my entire weekend pottering within the walls of our house. With the cyclonic conditions we are currently experiencing here, I thought it best to keep my family indoors wrapped in cotton wool! Despite my efforts, my 7 year old managed to get himself outside and enjoyed some moments of pure boy bliss in the mud on our block and then to my sheer amazement jumped into the pool in the freezing cold wind and rain!

I'm certainly not one to complain about this weather as I love it when it rains and I love what this rain is doing to my garden. Yesterday I cut a few flowering begonias which I arranged with some leaves from our garden in a little vase for the table as we had a family lunch at home around the dining table in our kitchen. There's something so lovely about eating around the kitchen table with family.

Whilst indoors on the weekend, I enjoyed catching up on the numerous blogs I follow {thanks to them for a couple of the images above} and reading the first Australian online interiors magazine, Adore which, excuse the pun, I adore!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

xx
Anna


image 1 & 2 - via unabashedly prep, image 3 - adore magazine, image 4 - anna spiro

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive