Happy Birthday Peggy!!! Scary spider story contest for free cd!!

Today is a very special day, as it's the birthday of my fabulous sister, Peggy, the owner of Peggy Loves Vintage! Of course my card is running late to her (it wouldn't be me if it weren't!). But I wanted to say I love you and I'm so proud of you! And I hope you're getting pampered and spoiled, as you truly deserve it!

For all of you that don't know her, Peggy is the mom of three fabulous kids. But she has I don't know how many "adopted" kids that she has taken in and taken care of throughout the years. She reminds me so much of our mom with her loving, caring, and nurturing nature!  She's the older of the two of us, and she has always been such a positive influence in my life. Thanks for all your love, guidance, inspiration, and understanding over the years, sis! I love you! Happy Birthday!

Now are you a fan of Peggy's images? If you are, be sure and head over to Peggy's blog, cause she's having a scary spider story contest right now, and the prize is a cd of your choice!!! Creep her out, give her goose bumps, and you could be the one to benefit! And not only that, she's got another free image posted for your pleasure!! So hop on over there and check it all out. Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive