Delightful Challenges - Round and Round along with a new mini-release


Hello friends! We've almost made it to the weekend! Is everyone ready for all little ones this weekend? Chris wants to be a ghost, and Bennie is a frog this year. LOL! I can't wait to see them all dressed up. So do you get all dressed up for Halloween?  

With it being Thursday, it's time for a new challenge from Delightful Challenges, and this week it's "round and round".  I used this adorable image called Gingerbread Cookie from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Isn't she too cute??!!  The image is colored with Copic markers. I also used glossy accents on the icing. For my "round and round", I used the loops MS punch around the page set.


Cardstock is Bazzill, PP is from Nitwits, and the only other thing I added was a couple bows made from May Arts silk ribbon that's always available over at Stamp and Create!!  Please be sure and visit Delightful Challenges to see the rest of the DT creations, then we'd love it if you would join us in the challenge. 

Also, Wendy has a brand new mini release of stamp set called "A Child is Born". Please be sure and check out all the fabulous creations made with this set!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive