cupcakeMAG weekend home edition!

By Casi Densmore-Koon, Editor 


You all know that I don't write personal post however, I have made an exception today as I am just dying to share with you my fun filled spray paintin' obsessed weekend! 

This weekend I decided I needed to decorate for fall (which I will share with you later this week) so I twitted the one and only Courtney Dial, editor of Pizzazzerie -- my go-to for all things when it comes to decorating -- for a little inspiration. You all should have read about her here last week and you should now know she is a true genius. Once again she did it. 

I asked her for some simple tips on decorating my table for everyday fall. She immediately tweeted back and told me to buy some small pumpkins and spray paint them gold and place in a vase which again, you will see it all soon! However, what I didn't know is how obsessed I would become with that metallic gold spray paint I picked up at Michael's. It turned into a what else can I re-vamp and spray paint obsession. Here is what I did with my one can of metallic gold spray paint......I just well, LOVE IT!





Those little pumpkins Courtney inspired! 

Took a old basket from my girls bathroom & made it fresh

I purchased these in black and they have just been sitting around so I made them match their bathroom


Re-vamp'd an old stool - added some stickers for pizazz!  
(we also worked on re-doing my little gals bathroom so this worked!)

Didn't need to see doctors numbers on those magnetic clips?
So you guessed it - I painted them to be more chic on the dry erase board.

All of that cost just $5.99 -- all you need is a can of spray paint!

What did you do this weekend? 
I bet you didn't spray paint as much as me! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive