Three Clovers Designs Thursday Challenge - WHEW!

Happy Friday Eve everyone! It's finally Thursday, and that means it's time to reveal a new challenge for the Three Clovers Designs Thursday Challenge. This week, Kerry is asking us to use black and white, plus one other color. I chose pink!

I used one of the awesome word blocks from the All About Mom set from The Cutting Cafe'. Would you like a shot at winning this humungous set for free? Just click here and leave a comment. You've got til Midnight tomorrow night to sign up. I'll pick a winner on Saturday via random.org . The dress stamp is by Inkadinkado.

I couldn't help myself. After seeing all of those jobs a mom has to do, it made me really tired and ready for a night out. LOL! Please pop over to Three Clovers Designs to take a peek at all the wonderful creations the rest of the inspiration team came up with, and then grab your black and white paper and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by to visit and hope to see you back again soon! Thanks so much for all your kind words and support! It truly means the world to me! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive