If you want the rainbow.... with Tilda by Magnolia

Well...we're half way through the work week, and some of us have a 3 day weekend coming up. WOOHOO!!! I came home yesterday to a happy mail day!! YAY! I got my order of Chasing Butterflies stamps from Diana at Magnolia-licious! Thanks so much Diana!! I couldn't help myself, I had to immediately ink up this adorable little Tilda in a spring rain!!
The DP that is the card base is Basic Grey, everything else is scraps that I have no idea who made them. Sorry! I stamped Tilda twice, and popped up portions of her for dimension. I colored her with my copic markers (pic below).

That beautiful flower that is in the middle of th ribbon...that was in a wonderful bag of extra goodies that Diana put in my order! I LOVE it! Thanks yet again, Diana! It was perfect for this card!


The swirl is from a Sizzix die that I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. I also used some dew drops that I purchased from Ellen Hutson. That green button is from Basic Grey with some embroidery floss all tied up in a little bow.



Here's a peek at the inside. I LOVE this sentiment, and it just goes so perfectly with this cute Tilda!

That's it for now. Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and hope to see you back again soon! Have a wonderful day! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive