Bitten By The Bug Challenge - book mark with Tilda by Magnolia

This weeks challenge over at Bitten By The Bug is to use the bookmark from the Animal Kingdom cartridge. Wow has it been a long time since I've pulled that cartridge out! I used a Tilda by Magnolia stamp along with a Magnolia stamp of books with covers. I get my Magnolia stamps from Magnolia-licious. Diana has the largest on line selection of Magnolia stamps in the US and Canada. Orders under $50 pay only $2.50 for shipping. Over $50, shipping is free!!

I colored the stamps with my copic markers, and the scalloped rectangle was cut with my Nestabilites. This was a really fun challenge. Please be sure and pop over to Bitten By The Bug to see what the other fabulous designers created. And then grab your paper and glue, and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive