Dreaming of home...Tilda by Magnolia

Happy Friday everyone! And a long weekend on top of it! Does it get much better?? I put this card together with some awesome stamps I got from Diana at Magnolia-licious! Isn't it fun? This cute house stamp will soon be available, so keep an eye out for it! It's very country, and I wanted to carry that theme through the card. So I picked this cute little Tilda with bow sitting sideways, cause I felt she fit right in with the country theme. And then I just HAD to put her on the log!

The tree and grass were cut with my Cricut Expression machine, which I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. The stamps are all colored with my Copic markers (there's a pic below). I used my Copic airbrush system with baby blue to color in the sky after masking off the house.


Here's a pic of the inside. The DP is by Daisy D's which I've had for at least one year, maybe more..... But I still love it. LOL! Cardstock is Bazzill. I really do like how this one turned out. Whatcha think?

That's it for today! I hope you like my little countyfied Tilda! Oh my gosh! LOL!!! Ya gotta LOVE mistakes you find after all the pics are taken and posted on the blog. Well...we'll just see if YOU notice it. heehee I will say that I'm going right now to fix it! LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit, and I sure hope you're enjoying the three day weekend! Please come back and see me again soon! HUGS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive