Crosstitch Tilda - Friday Sketchers and Copic Creations challenge

Ok, I cheated with this one. I was making the card for Friday Sketchers, and then thought, well heck, why not give her blonde hair and cover the Copic Creations challenge that's going on right now too! So that's exactly what I did.

This cute little Crosstitch Tilda is from Magnolia-licious. Diana has the greatest selection of Magnolia stamps in the US. She also offers free shipping on orders over 50 dollars. And what if your order is under 50 dollars you ask?? Shipping is only 2.50!!! That's a drop in the bucket compared to other shipping charges these days!!

The paper I used is Cosmo Cricket Twist and Shout line. I think it goes perfectly with this Crosstitch Tilda. cardstock is Bazzill. I colored Tilda with my copic markers. A pic of them is at the end of the post.
I cut the circles with my Nestabilites and added some machine stitching too. I love the feel stitching gives to a card.


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by to visit! It is very much appreciated!! Enj0y the rest of your weekend! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive