Early bird catches the worm :: Gilt Groupe

I first heard of Gilt Groupe through the wonderful Angel of Love and Splendor. Remember her super cute Marc by Marc Jacobs dress? Well, it works something like this...
You get invited. You sign up. You enjoy deep discounts on designer brands. Not clearance, last season, or returned goods.... items the designers carry now and that retail at full price at most places. What's the catch? No catch. Convinced yet?
I suppose the one catch is that you have to get on the site at 12pm EST to snatch up the goods before they sell out. Every now and again, I just happen to remember and for the last few months, I usually sign on to their site only to realize I missed everything. You get lucky sometimes! I got a pair of Anlo jeans today that retail for $260... but I snagged a pair in my size for $88. Okay... if you know me personally, you know I troll eBay for deals and normally won't pay more than $20 for designer jeans. This was an atypical splurge for me. Many discounts are even better... Today, I spotted a cute Tibi dress that retails for $465 and sold out at the price of $148. You get the picture.
Next week, sales on designer labels including Emanuel Ungaro, Helmut Lang, Christian Lacroix, and more. I'm holding out for the Banfi Zambrelli sale on Wednesday. I don't know what shoes will be on sale, but I hope one of these:





Photos from: HERE


Also... for everyone you invite, you make $25 to spend on your purchases after their first purchase. Incentives to spread the word.
If you would like to be invited by me, click HERE
OR, send me your email address in the comments. Happy shopping!
Message from Gilt Groupe: "Gilt Groupe provides invitation-only access, to men's and women's coveted fashion and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off retail. Each sale lasts only online for 36 hours and many items sell out quickly, so check it out before it's too late!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive