Daily Read - Peony :: Love


Amanda's reception mini.


I have a quirky, more than slightly off-beat sense of humor... or in other words... I can be a gouf. I often hear from my hubbby, "You are such a gouf". Perhaps that's partly why I thoroughly enjoy the blog Peony :: Love. Through Amanda's blog, I've discovered such great things as Fail Blog (which I then turned Matt onto), F* you Penguin, and my latest favorite find, the Miniature Vampire Killer's kit from pjjammers on Etsy.



Amanda will be getting married soon... end of this month! It is going to be a gorgeous wedding and I've enjoyed reading about the details and planning throughout the year... from a bride with great taste and a quirky sense of humor. Congrats Amanda!! Cannot wait to see the photos!!
pssst.. she'll be wearing a twigs & honey hair piece AND bolero!



From HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive