♥ Home Sweet Home ♥


i'm going back to my country today, Indonesia.
& back home to Bintaro.
YAAAYY !!
i am soo very excitedd to be home, how i miss my family very muchh.
the flight itself is going to be a 2hour flights, i hope it will fly smooth & safe, AMIN.
i might as well read some novels on the way there.


i have not even packed at all, have not even charge my cell,
but i am going to take Kitty to somewhere else, probably in the pet shop, so people could help me to take care of kitty for sometime until i get back.
hang on tight Kitty, i'll be back.
i you.


as for Hney, he also going back to his country today, Thailand.
he will be taking train this day time at 2.20pm & will take about 24 hours to get to Bangkok.
good luck Hney, always be safety,
i you soo veryy muchh. xD
mmuaaa.

all i ask from you is good prayers for me.

may i travel safety, semoga Risya selamat sampai tujuan Jakarta hari ini dengan selamat,
AMIN RAKBAL ALAMIN. AMIN.



(my home sweet home, this is the view from the side & from the back of my house, my Mom take care of her garden very well xD)


happy holiday, have fun, take care, be safe..
=D



love.love ♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive