Wags 'n Whiskers - Diamonds and Pearls


WooHoo!! Happy Friday everyone!! It's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers challenge, and this weeks challenge is Diamonds and Pearls from the lovely and talented Emma. I chose to use this gorgeous image called "Say a Prayer", and I just adore her for those really special cards when someone is having a tough time.  She's colored with Copic markers and cut out and popped up off the Nestabilities circle.


You might think I cheated a little bit cause the "diamond" part of my card is the Diamond Stickles I used on her wings. :0)  And of course I used Kaiser half backed pearls, some pretty lace and May Arts silk ribbon for the bow. cardstock is Bazzill and printed paper is digital from Bearly Mine. The seniment is just computer generated. Copics used are listed below. We'd love it if you joined us in the challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers, but remember you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers image in order to win! Also, please be sure to visit my sister Divas blogs to see their amazing creations with Diamonds and Pearls!



Copics:  dress B0000, 91, and 95   skin: E11 and 00,  hair: E97, 99, and 17;  around the white W1 and 2

Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive