Hanglar and Stanglar thank you card using ProMarkers and Blog Candy Winner!!


Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! I know I sure am! I slept LATE today! I'm still trying to get rid of the last of this yucky cold, so I guess I needed it. I need to get a bunch of thank you cards done, so this is the start of them. Expect to see a few more. LOL! This one uses a cute Hanglar and Stanglar image, and this time she's colored with my Letraset ProMarkers! Isn't she adorable? The colors of the Promarkers are truly, truly beautiful! They have such a "soft" feeling to many of them. And they blend beautifully too! I really like the way she turned out. I also printed out the circle sentiment from my computer and colored the font with the same color as her outfit.


Cardstock is Bazzill, DP is Basic Grey, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the lacy strip was made with a Martha Stewart punch and Bazzill cardstock. Ribbon is from Stamp and Create. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Almost forgot to pull the blog candy winner for the Magnolia-liciou Blog Hop! So without further ado...here we go..... drum roll please.........


Another early bird!!! And the winner is.....


Congrats Kate!! Please email me your address and I'll get your Tilda and bat stamp in the mail! Thanks to everyone for playing along! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive