Wags 'n Whiskers - Birthday card challenge!!

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge from Wags 'n Whiskers, and this week the new challenge is from me! So with today being my birthday, I chose the challenge of making a birthday card. I made this little lovely for my wonderful Mom-in-law whose birthday is Sept 13th. I used this beautiful image called Angel Whispers. I truly love this image and she's so versatile and could be used for anything! She's colored with Copic markers and then cut out with round Nestabilities. The beautiful butterfly is a Marianne D die that is available at Nikki's shop Bunny Zoe's Crafts! These dies are soooo beautiful!! I love them!! The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gorgeous ribbon is May Arts silk ribbon available at Lacey's shop Stamp and Create! The paper is digital from Bearly Mine. We'd love it if you would join us in the challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers, but remember to win, you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers image!  Also please be sure to visit all my Diva sisters to see their fabulous creations and don't forget to leave them some love!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive