Posh Shasta's Beauty Product Of The Week!


By Shasta Moczulski, Fashion/Beauty Director
Traveling and the change in the weather has dried my skin out! Whenever I fly, especially when I fly across the country, my skin dries up like a raisin from the airplane air (or lack there of,) and I don't drink as much water as I would when I am at home.

My beloved Editor, Casi, gave me this TDF moisturizer, "Bobbi Brown, Hydrating Gel Cream", when I landed on the east coast and I am in love with it! I break out easily and can rarely use really hydrating moisturizers. Well kids, this is when the fabulous news is revealed! The "Hydrating Gel Cream" has nothing in it to break my skin out, nope... nada... nothing. After using it for a week, my skin has not broken out, in fact, it is hydrated (go figure, right?) and so smooth!

Here are the details from Bobbi Brown:

New

Hydrating Gel Cream

This refreshing and lightweight water-based emulsion provides a burst of moisture, leaving skin refreshed, healthy and rejuvenated - and perfectly prepared for a seamless makeup application.

Tropical Grass Extract hydrates instantly and increases the skin’s natural ability hold on to moisture.
Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant protection against environmental damage.
Usage: Massage onto clean skin. Use morning and night.
1.7 oz./ 50 ml $50.00

Want to know more? Follow Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Skin care on Facebook and Twitter ! You can also follow me, Posh Shasta, CupcakeMag's Fashion/Beauty Director, (and the whole CupcakeMag team) on the CupcakeMag|Sprinkles Facebook and on Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive