Current Likes & Oktoberfest recap

Matt and I look forward to the Mt Angel Oktoberfest each September. This year, I unfortunately didn't bring my camera because of the on and off rain (sometimes torrential!). We really loved the food and went for dinner on Thursday and Sunday of this year. Deep fried twinkies, baked potatoes, strawberry lemonade, corn on the cob... everything yummy. I snagged a few treasures. See below along with some other new favorites:


ring1


A handmade turquoise ring by Living Stone Creations (Last year I got a green ring from them that you'll see me wearing often).


hat1


A super soft repurposed cashmere cloche hat by Luminata


icing4


icing3


icing2


icing2


icing1


I received a lovely set of cards and custom tags by the ladies at Icing Designs. They are wonderful. They hand illustrate and hand glitter the cards. They used some recent Twigs & Honey photos for the custom tags. I'm so excited to use them. Definitely visit their etsy shop if you are interested in ordering these charming cards and tags!! HERE.


madebyhank1


I've been wanting a Made by Hank purse for quite sometime now (maybe over a year?). I finally snagged one out of their new bigcartel shop HERE. Katie makes the most unique purses and bags. I really loved the color of the one I purchased. I was pleasantly surprised to have received the cutest zipper coin purse with the purchase. She has the cutest packaging too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive