My Side Job, Makeup Artist To The Boss!

By Shasta Moczulski, Fashion & Beauty Director

Editor-In-Chief, Casi Densmore-Koon and Dwayne Knight, Editors {2nd} Assistant & Contributing Writer having some laughs while en route to the QVC live runway show.

During New York Fashion Week, I had the pleasure of taking on the role as “makeup artist to the boss”, which makes perfect sense being that I am the Fashion/Beauty Director. Let me tell you friends, Casi has the most amazing skin. Pore less, creamy porcelain skin, perfect tone without even one blackhead. No, I am not saying this because she is my boss, but because it is the absolute truth. Casi has remarkably perfect skin, it was so fun to play makeup artist with such a smooth canvas. These are the products that I used:




Smashbox definer shadow brush #15

Smashbox tapered shadow brush #7



MAC blush in Dollymix


Jane Iredale eyeliner pencil in black


Chanel lip-gloss in Magnifique

Anastasia brow kit in ash blonde


Make Up For Ever foundation in #30

These were all products that we had with us for NYFW in our makeup bags, you can find them all by clicking on the link provided after each product.

I better sharpen up on my skills before the LA Fashion Week, as I am pretty sure that I will be called upon to be Casi's makeup artist for the events!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive