Jodi + Tim at Belle Mer, Newport ... Part Two

Posted by Mariah, Photos by Mariah and Trish:

The dry weather continues... so the photo-ing goes on!
Never in my wildest hopes did I think we'd be outside for formal photos today but here we are. I like the seagulls that keep sneaking into all the photos. Jodi and Tim have the sweetest families, not to mention the cutest neices and nephews!































Jodi and Tim, Thank you for having us for your super fun and slightly soggy day. I feel like we were already old friends given the number of weddings we've attended together, but I am so happy I finally got to photograph yours! You've got the baton now... pass the snappers off to someone else! Let's keep this party rolling! xoxo Mariah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive