Wags 'n Whiskers - In Stitches


Hello everyone and happy Friday!!! Yay! It's time for the weekend! And it's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers challenge! This week, it's brought to us by the super talented Melanie! The challenge is stitching on your project, either real or faux. For my card today, I chose to use one of the adorable images from the new release of Party Time! She's called "Millie with Cupcake".  The sentiment I used comes with another Wags 'n Whiskers stamp called "Purrfect Day".  I soooo love every image in this collection. And the really cool part is they're digital, so if you want, you can buy her now and make a card for this challenge right away! Don't you love the instant gratification you get with digital stamps? She's colored with Copic markers and then placed on a frame I made with a Martha Stewart punch around the page set.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the ribbon is white May Arts silk ribbon from Stamp and Create. I used the Bow Easy to make it. Now I've had soooo many wonderful comments about my bows from a lot of you. So I made a pictorial on how I make them with the bow easy. It's posted today over at the Stamp and Create blog today, and I would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think! I buy all my silk ribbon from Stamp and Create!  Lacey has a fabulous supply of other gorgeous ribbons and lace as well! 

Please be sure and check out all the fabulous creations from the rest of the Wags 'n Whiskers Divas! They are all so talented and I truly admire each and every one of them!

Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive