An Extra Set of Hands . . . Works For Me Wednesday

works for me wednesday at we are that family
Yay!!!  After taking the month of "Desserts for Dudes" off, I'm so happy to be posting another Works For Me Wednesday!

OK....have you seen these babies?  They're called Salad Hands, from Sur La Table. And they're not just for salad!

Use them to toss pie ingredients, pasta, whatever!
{They've updated the design a bit since I got mine.}

And yes, you can use them for salad, too.  Will you forgive me if I post a savory recipe?  This is my new favorite side dish.

Dijon Potato Salad
{adapted from this recipe from Martha Stewart}

1 and 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
1 TBPS dijon mustard
1 TBSP white wine vinegar
6 green onions, chopped
coarse salt
freshly ground black pepper

Cut the potatoes into chunks. Steam for 15 minutes, until tender.

While the potatoes are steaming, whisk together the olive oil, dijon and vinegar. Stir in the chopped green onions.

Add the hot potatoes and toss.  Season with salt and pepper.  Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled. 


Salad hands and Dijon Potato Salad work for me!  Click on over to Works for Me Wednesday for more tips and ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive