Peggy Loves Vintage New Baby Volume 2


Happy Friday! I don'tknw about you, but gosh am I ever ready for the weekend! It is HOT in Reno this week. I don't know what the temp got up to today yet, but I'm sure it was in the triple digits. WHEW! At least we're supposed to cool off to 99 tomorrow. LOL! Anyway, I put together this cute baby card using an adorable image from Peggy Loves Vintage, New Baby Volume 2. Isn't this adorable bear just too cute??!! I like that it's appropriate for any gender.  I printed the image four times and cut pieces out to make it 3D on the card. The highest layer is the cute bow around his neck.  Be sure and visit Peggy's blog. She's sponsoring Sassy Lil Sketches this month, and has some free Christmas images posted on her blog right now!! She's also celebrating the fact that she's finished up some new Christmas volumes. You can read all about it on her blog.  Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon. Until then, have fun, be safe, and stay cool!!! Hugs!



Recipe:
Image: Peggy Loves Vintage
Papers - DP Pink Petticoat dgital; cardstock is Bazzil
Tools:  Magnolia Doohickeys for the flourishes, Martha Stewart Punch around the page set, frond punch
Misc: Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon is May Arts Silk, charm from my stash, Crystal Stickles, machine stitching

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive