New teapot files from The Cutting Cafe!

Happy Saturday! Hope you're enjoying your weekend and that your weather is fabulous! I threw together an adorable card with a couple new files that are available over at The Cutting Cafe'. I used the new Teapot shaped cards which comes with two different shaped teapots. And then I used the Tea Time images for the circle sentiment. I just sized it to fit the way I wanted it to, and then cut it out with circle Nestabilities. That's the most awesome part about digital stamps! You can make them any size you need. I cut the heart using my Cricut and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge through my fabulous Gypsy. And then glued a teapot charm in the center of it. I also hung a cherry charm from the bow made with May Arts Silk Ribbon. If you haven't been over to The Cutting Cafe' for a while, you must go see all the fabulous new images Regina has available now! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive