Stamp and Create new Product Spotlight - Sweet November Stamps


Happy hump day! We're halfway to the weekend! There's a new product spotlight over at Stamp and Create this week, and it's the Sweet November stamps! All Sweet November stamps are on sale for 25% off through Sunday, August 1st! These stamps are so much fun! I chose to use the image Darby and Skip.  


They're colored with Copic markers and Skip is cut out and popped up from the card with dimensional tape. The bow is made with May Arts silk ribbon along with the Bow Easy. For the sentiment, I added one of Tim Holtz word sticks that says "time" with a ticket that was stamped with a ticket stamp set by Autumn Leaves, and then I ran the ticket through my computer for the "4 fun" sentiment.  Right along the top of the horizontal panel, I added a string of  Kaiser pearls.


Card base and matting cardstock is Bazzil, and the DP is from a stack I have. The punched corners on the image mat and horizontal mat are punched with a Martha Stewart punch around the page set. Of course I had to add one lonely little flower as an accent. LOL! I hope you enjoyed my card today, and please be sure and visit Stamp and Create to take advantage of the sale!! And pop over to the Stamp and Create Blog to check out the amazing creations presented by the design team. And don't forget to participate in the chllenge while you're there!  This is my last card as a guest designer for Lacey's store, so I want to send out a special thank you to her and to the fabulous ladies on her design team. They're all amazing artists and wonderful people! I have truly enjoyed my stay. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive