It won't matter!

Oh how fun was this card to make! A friend at work asked me to make a birthday card for his wife. So I set to work. I thought about it for quite a while, trying to figure out exactly how I wanted to approach it, and started going through my digital stamps. When I came across this stamp of Jill from Mo Manning, I knew exactly what I wanted to do! So I grabbed my pen and paper and made up this little verse to go along with this absolutely adorable stamp!

Here's a close up of the verse so you can see what it says. Kind of sums up how we feel about birthdays in our thirty's, doesn't it??!! LOL! Just click on the pic for a nice close up. I printed her out and colored her with Copic markers. I used lots of cardstock in this one with machine stitching.
I got that fabulous charm (that matches the pattern in her shirt) from Stamp and Create. Lacey also has the silk ribbon available (along with tons of other fabulous ribbons and lace), and if you haven't tried it yet, you are in for a real treat! I love the looks of it. Talk about making some fabulous bows with your Bow Easy!

That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive