It's raining...Babies!

Well, to complete my baby trifecta, I headed into the hospital again this past Saturday to photograph the new and fabulous Rachael Emma!!! Isn't she perfect?! She's going to have to get used to her auntie Trish snapping a lot.
I love her expression in this photo below, it's actually amazing how many different expressions a new baby makes. Thank goodness because they don't really have much of a variety in posing.







Did I mention that she is the cousin of Carter who debut on the blog last week?!







The nurse came in to tend to mom and we took the baby with us to the hallway...she looks kind of lonely here, but rest assured she has a huge family to love her!







This pose is classic.








I think this might be my favorite.







Someday she will laugh about this 'old timey' iPhone.







She has fabulous hair too!







She's looking like the other cousins here...strong genes!







Uncle Stephen comforting his new niece...since he's been a Dad for a week now he's a pro!







The whole package, so sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive