Espressly for you! Some new files from The Cutting Cafe'

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're enjoying your weekend! The sun is shining beautifully here in sunny Reno! Today, I 've got a card made with some new files from The Cutting Cafe'! I do love my coffee, and that's what these files are all about. First I used the Coffee Cup Shaped Card! Isn't it awesome??!! I love it! I cut it out in Bazzill cardstock, and then cut the front out again with some Graphic 45 paper. I just adore this paper and bought so many sheets when I first saw it! The trim and tag are done with the reverse side of the paper.

Then I printed out one of the circle sentiments from the new file called Got Coffee! LOVE these new files from Regina! I just cut the circle sentiment out with my nesties, colored the cup with some Copic markers and dirtied up the edges a little with some Jumbo Java chalk ink. It's popped up from the cup with some dimensional tape. Finally I added some mini roses from Wild Orchid Crafts along with some leaves as well. Added a small organza bow made with my Bow Easy, and this on was done. I just love the way it turned out! The coffee cup shaped card even comes with an envelope you can make for it too! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back tomorrow for the Magnolia-licious blog hop! There will be a little bit of candy for you too! Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive