It's a boy!

UPDATE: First official photos of Max!

I was lucky enough to get the chance to pop over to the hospital to see the newest little Snapper! The good news is that he has nice long snapping fingers, so I think he'll work out fine!
Oh, and Melissa is doing well too, but look how cute the baby is!!!!!!!!! Can you even stand his little hair-do?! He's a nice and ripe 8 pounder!Just for the record, I did not do anything to make him cry, I was just taking his picture! He was actually hungry and this is what they do, I'm not taking it personally.

********

We just got word that Melissa is the new proud mommy of a little guy named Max!!!

Congratulations, we are so excited for you! Can't wait to meet him and take his picture (for the blog of course)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive