Wowie wow wow!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting much... or really at all. Matt and I just got back from FRANCE! We had an incredibly busy couple weeks with me at the workshop for much of the time and then trying to cram a few days in the countryside and Paris. I thought I would have great Internet connection, but it just wasn't the case. It either cost an arm and a leg per hour or it was so slow it would take about 20 minutes to load one page.

I will be taking the next 24-48 hours to get settled back into the rhythm (jet lagged!) and then I have to tackle a HUGE amount of convos and emails. Please be patient with me! I wasn't able to take calls while away ($1.29 a minute!) and I'll try to get back to everyone ASAP. Please feel free to resend emails and convos if you're worried.

We're picking Indy up in a few minutes and I'll try to load all the photos later today (a TON of them, of course!).

I met so many wonderfully talented ladies while at the workshop and I will most definitely gush more about them individually in following posts (I cannot wait to introduce you to them!).

I have some exciting projects in the works and I think the next 2-3 weeks will quite literally be a blur, but hang tight. Everything will be worth the wait. Thank you so much for being so patient with me during a ridiculously busy time in my life. I truly appreciate your support, the readership, and everything!!!!!!

Just in case you didn't see where I spent much of my time, here's a GORGEOUS video that Kristen* of Bliss Productions simply "threw together" in a couple days while in France:


A Lovely Workshop :: The Chateau from bliss productions on Vimeo.


Kristen* is an incredibly talented lady and a ball full of fun, energy and creativity. Thank you, Kristen*!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive