Twigs & Honey on Facebook.... umm... finally!


photo credits: Aimee Jobe Photography
Haha!
I've always been the one to say, "I'm never joining facebook" and I finally got enough nudging that I started one up for Twigs & Honey. I think I was most dreading the random people from the past trying to track me down. SO, if you're a fan of Twigs & Honey, a friend, a family member or supporter, visit the new facebook page. Please! I was halfway joking with the hubby that I'm such a facebook loser right now with such a small number of fans (but great fans!!)... it makes you feel like you're in high school again. Anyone agree? I guess some things never change, but I hope to get more unique posts on my facebook wall. There are some great images from Aimee Jobe Photography and more!
Become a Twigs & Honey fan HERE (and help me not feel like the high school misfit again!). :) :) :)
Full url: http://www.facebook.com/pages/twigs-honey/130877813592906?ref=ts
*bonus points if you spread the word!
For Elizabeth Messina's A Lovely Workshop
Dress: Claire Pettibone
Hair: Erin Skipley
Makeup: Lauren Napier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive