Tilda by Magnolia saying Happy Birthday!


Hi everyone! Hope you're having a fabulous week! I don't know why I don't use lavenders and purples more often, cause I truly think the color lavender is gorgeous. So I truly don't understand my phobia for using this color, but I decided to give it a shot and this is what I came up with. This particular stamp, Tilda Holding Lamb, was from the new Easter Collection this spring. Sorry, she's not in stock right now. If you're interested in her, please email Diana at Magnolia-licious. I also used #521 Butterfly Background stamp (which is on sale right now) and the Magnolia paper pack A Little Yummy For Your Tummy collection.



The images are colored with Copic markers. The panels are machine stitched and Tilda is cut out and popped up for dimension. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the silk ribbon from Stamp and Create. That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive