Tilda with Balloon January Mingle card


Hi and happy Friday Eve!! Today I have the January mingle card I made for  the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group.  It's really a fun thing to do and a great way to meet new friends! I didn't plan on making such a spring like card, but I just kept going with my brain, and this is what I ended up with. LOL!!  I knew I had to use this adorable cutie #294 Tilda with Balloon from the You Are So Special collection! They're available for preorder right now over at Magnolia-licious!! I seriously don't know how they so it, but each new collection just keeps getting cuter!


She's colored with copic markers and then cut out with petite scalloped oval nestabilites (I used pink chalk on her cheeks). Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaf punch and butterfly border punches are from Martha Stewart.  The corners are from a Cuttlebug die, and the little butterflies are an EK Success punch. I love using flat backed pearls on my little butterflies. I put just a little bit of stickles on the edge of the butterfly wings, and I also added some to the flowers. The balloon has glossy accents on it. That yummy ribbon is May Arts pure silk ribbon from Lacey over at Stamp and Create. The pink polka dot paper is from Nitwit Collections, the white cardstock is Bazzill. I have no idea where the turquoise cardstock came from.



Kind of a wonky shot, but I rather like it. LOL! So anyway, this was a special card made just for Gail Lass. Hope you enjoy it Gail! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

Copic markers used:
BG10, 11, 13, 15, 18
R32, 35
E31, 33, 35, 40, 41
T1, 2
Y21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive