Featured Blogger -- Jen Ramos of Made By Girl

Jen Ramos isn't just a designer. She is the writer of a FABulous blog that we just LOVE! You could spend hours, scratch that, days on her site. We first found Jen on Etsy. You remember this post? Everyone just adores her prints on Made By Girl. 
Well now you can get to know the girl behind it all. 




{What made you decide to begin Made by Girl?}


The idea of being my own boss has always enticed me. Starting Made By Girl was an opportunity to feel that sense a freedom that comes with owning your own business. I'm a leader at heart & don't care much for working a 9-5 corporate desk job. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a desk job, its just not for me.



The Made By Girl Office 

{You have a very eye-catching blog that most could browse for hours. We have to say - you have a beautiful home & office. What home decorating tips can you share with us? What inspires you when it comes to decorating?}

Thanks! Well, I'm inspired by colors, textiles, wallpapers, pieces of furniture, magazines & more. I believe inspiration is everywhere if you stop to take notice.  I believe one's home should reflect one's personal style. TIP: Adding large scale colorful art is a great way to brighten up a home. 

{inside Jen's home}



{What are you favorite sites or blogs you browse online? And what magazines do you read?} 



My favorite magazines are Living Etc, Real Living Australia, Elle Decor and more! Favorite online blogs? Hmmm,  I have too many to name..


{When you aren't designing your next card or print, what can we find you doing?}

During the weekends, I'll be hanging out at a local Starbucks or bookstore, or snuggling with my guy on the sofa watching a few old flicks....on Sundays you'll find me at church and meeting friends for lunch. 

{Do you have a favorite item in your shop?}

My favorite item is the Hello Languages print.  I would love to see it as a wallpaper someday.

{What is up next for you & Made By Girl?}

I feel like I should take a short break, but we'll see.  On the work front, I'd love to add more interesting artists to my shop, more calling cards, as well as a few new kids designs. The rest I'll leave it up to God. 




Twitter: Tweet Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive