DESIGN IN WASHINGTON

When architects Hugh Newell Jacobsen and son Simon took on the task of renovating an 1815 historic Georgetown townhouse, they didn't expect to rebuild 85 percent of the dwelling.

Dr. Tina Alster and Paul Frazer own this history laden home in Washington. Clean lines and a pristine interior make a great home for the couples decorative and fine art collection.

The history behind this home is a must read.  ENJOY!









This beautiful home can be found in the February issue of Architectural Digest. 

We are under a state of emergency and winter storm watch as I prepare this post at 7 PM Sunday, with everything closed, including the roads, so I will hopefully see you back here Tuesday!  Just in case, I have prepared several posts that will post each day.
I also start back to school this week, and my daughter and I are going to her grandmother's house for the weekend.  Whew!
See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive