Peggy Loves Vintage - Cutie Couples


Happy Hump Day friends! I am having sooo much fun with these adorable Cutie Couples from Peggy Loves Vintage! She created three different sets of cutouts of these adorable couples for us  just in time for Valentine's Day!! (there's even one of a lady whomping on a guy with a frying pan!! LMBO!)   I was over at my friend DeeDee's blog the other day, and she made the cutest joy fold card, and I fell in love with it! HERE is her card (she used one of Peggy Loves Vintage Cutie Couples too!! So I then set off to learn how to make one. HERE is the link to the video if you are interested. I just think it's so cute!  I grabbed some of my scrap papers and made up this cute card VERY quickly!


I printed the cute little image out and just printed out a sentiment on my computer to go with it. I pretty much followed Mary's instructions all the way down to using the heart from the Doodlecharms cartridge on the Expression. LOL! I added a cute little bow made with red and white striped twine from PTI to the center of the heart. I also added a punched heart border courtesy of Martha Stewart.



You can find this adorable couple, along with many other cute, cute, CUTE ones over at Peggy Loves Vintage.  The only way to make card making easier is to walk into a store and buy one! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive