Spring 2011: FAB Shoes Galore!


We know diamonds are a girl's best friend, but shoes have to be a very close second, right?

I've ran across several new shoes out for spring that I am in love with and I thought I'd share!!  Did you know UGG makes sandals now??  Comfort + Adorable? Why yes, thank you!  Of course, I'd sacrifice comfort for the Christian Louboutin Madame Butterfly Pumps (below) but that's a given....

Enjoy! 


{Girly Spring Heels}




2.  Valentino Studded Sandals   $995.00

3. Forever 21 Polka Dot Peep Toe Pumps  $22.80  So Retro!

4.  Christian Louboutin Madame Butterfly Platform Pumps  $1195.  *Also in PINK!



Swoon-worthy Sandals





3.  Ugg Anatina  $130  

4.  Aldo GILE sandals  $50


 {Statement Wedges}





3. Aldo Sawallich Ice    $70  Love this tribal trend!



{Fabulous Flops}








TELL US: Which ones are your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive