Ned Turns 2

I can't believe our beautiful Ned turned 2 the other day.  It feels like it was yesterday that I picked him up from the airport.  He has been such a wonderful addition to our family and we just love him so much.  Golden Retrievers are the BEST family dogs! 

This week whilst Brad and Harry are away at Brad's family farm in NSW Ned has spent a lot of time on our bed.  He isn't usually allowed on our bed but I let him when Brad isn't around....just down on the end of the bed.  He loves it and secretly so do I.  I feel safe with him there as I can be a bit of a scaredy cat when when I am home alone. 

Oh and just in time for Ned's Birthday this week Max {our 11 month old} started saying woof woof...exciting times in our household!!  Happy Birthday Ned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive