hAnglar and stAnglar Easter bunny


Hi everyone! Oh my gosh, can you believe it's almost Easter already? It's like it just snuck up and bit me in the butt! I've been making cards for forever, but do you think I have a single one in the mail??? noooooooo...not me! Can someone PLEASE tell me why I do that? It's very frustrating! LOL!  Anyway, here's another Easter (or spring I guess, huh?) card I made up with those cute hAnglar stAnglar images. It's from the Easter kit, and they are just so cute I can hardly stand it! LOL! Anyway, had lots of fun making this one up!  She's colored with Copic markers (R01, 02, 05; E51, 53, 55; skin E11, 01, 00)


The cardstock used is Bazzill and the DP's are from Nitwit Collections. Again, sorry I can't remember which one, but if you want to know just email me and I'll figure it out for you. After I colored her, I cut her out with an oval Nestie, then used a Magnolia Doohickey die to frame it. So much fun, but I'm not a real big fan of all the cuts around the frame. Maybe it will grow on me. The flourishes are from a Magnolia Doohickey die as well. The doily is from a die from Cheery Lynn Designs and the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. The tag was made using the Whimsy ticket sentiments and their tag die cut that I got from  Bunny Zoes Crafts.  Then I used a little chalk ink around the edges of it.



All the layers are machine stitched and that fabulous ribbon is from Stamp and Create. The inside is decorated to match the front. I think that's it for this card!  Only a couple more days to get  Easter cards posted! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive