Great Issue

I think this month's issue of Ivy & Piper is excellent.  They've certainly highlighted some lovely things.  In particular I loved their feature on Fenton and Fenton...one of my favourite furniture and homewares stores in Melbourne.


I also thoroughly enjoyed their interview with my friend Stuart Membery.  He really is such a talent and his home, which I have had the pleasure of visiting, is seriously beautiful and so stylish.

And last but definitely not least, I loved seeing our friend Paul Hunt featured.  He too is so talented and creative.  I am always inspired after he has dropped into B&S for a visit.


Overall a great issue I think!!  Our online Australian magazines are just getting better and better.  I can't wait to see what Adore magazine and Ivy & Piper magazine come up with next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive